A Do Good Ride™, like it sounds, are rides meant to bring some social good to this world. HopOn and our brand partners are committed to helping local non-profits, individuals and causes in the community.
The Do Good Ride™ is free just like all our other rides thanks to the power of our local brand partners. When we aren’t doing something specific for our partner’s campaign, we hope we’re on a Do Good Ride™. Whether we lift up the spirits of a child, take a youth mentor and mentoree to a picnic lunch, or shuttle a senior to the ball park, we try to do good by our rides.
How does it work?
You tell us about the social-good cause, detail and all. We’ll look at each and work with our partners to book as many as our pedaling legs can handle. All that said, we need to remain in safe riding conditions and be doing some real-world social good.
Do Good Ride™ examples:
- Youth mentor and mentoree activities
- Outings for individuals with special needs
- Charity ride participation or support
- Birthday party transport for a special need or at risk child
- Community awareness/education events
- Bike valet for company or community events
- Parade participation to recognize a volunteer or someone special to a cause
- Scavenger hunt community building events
- Grocery store transport for the elderly
- Grandparent outings (lunch, coffee, ice-cream)
- Farmers’ Market transport to and from for those unable to make the walking distance
To schedule some goodness, sign up below. Please give at least a week’s notice.
*Only your first name and Do Good Ride™ purpose will be shown on our site